ScreenNJ is a collaborative project of organizations across New Jersey committed to reducing cancer incidence and mortality through an effective cancer prevention and screening project.
ScreenNJ partners include:
- Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey
- American Cancer Society, NJ
- Hackensack Meridian Health
- MD Anderson at Cooper
- New Jersey Department of Health
- New Jersey Primary Care Association
- Ocean Health Initiatives, Inc.
- Project H.O.P.E.
- Rutgers Health
- Rutgers University
- RWJBarnabas Health
- University Hospital
- Zufall Health Center